Priya Gamre is an actress and model who has featured in TV series, Hindi, Marathi, Bhojpuri movies, as well as web series. In 2009 she made her debut with the Marathi film “1 Navra 3 Bayka”. This outline provides information about Priya Gamre’s web series, Wikipedia page, movies, age, affairs with her husband and more.
Today we will explore Priya Gambre’s most popular web series you can will enjoy this weekend. Be sure to go through it on your own as a lot of them contain explicit scenes of lovemaking.
Priya Gamre Wiki
|Profession||Actress and Model|
|Debut||1 Navra 3 Bayka(2009)|
Priya Gamre Personal Information
|Date of Birth||Not Known|
|Age||30 Years (2023)|
|Birth Place||Chipulin, Maharashtra|
|Current City||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Current Address||Chipulin, Maharashtra|
|Languages(s)||Hindi, English & Marathi|
|Education||St.John the Baptist High School Bangalore.|
|Height||5 Feet 5 Inch|
Priya Gamre Family
|Father’s Name||D.R. Gamre|
|Mother’s Name||Mavasi Gamre|
|Brother’s Name||Rahul Gamre|
|Sister’s Name||Naina Gamre|
Priya Gamre Instagram
Priya Gamre Web Series
Priya Gamre has worked in several Ullu Web Series. Some of her notable works include “Gaachi,” “Makboori,” and “Matki”. In “Shahad,” These web series are available on various online streaming platforms like OTT.
|Devrani Beti Jethani Charmsukh||Ullu|
|Siskiyaan Season 3||Ullu|
Priya Gamre’s Movies
Priya Gamre has acted in several Hindi, Marathi, and Bhojpuri movies. Some of her notable works include “Dhinchak Enterprise,” “Dharmajuddha,” and “Hum Do Hamare Woh”. In “Dhinchak Enterprise,” she played the role of Arpita. In “Dharmajuddha,” she portrayed the character of Anjali. In “Hum Do Hamare Woh,” she played the role of Radhika.
Priya Gamre’s Age
Based on the information available on the web search results, Priya Gamre’s age is estimated to be in her late 20s or early 30s.
Priya Gamre’s Affairs and Husband
There is no information available about Priya Gamre’s past or present affairs. It is also not known if she is married or not.
Some Lesser Known Facts about Priya Gamre
Priya Gamre is an Indian Actress & Model who is known for her work in the Marathi films like 1 Navra 3 Bayka (2009), Mukkam Post Dhanori (2014), Black Home (2015), and Made in Maharashtra (2016).
- She shot to fame after portraying Sundar, a companion of Jhansi Ki Rani in Kangana Ranaut’s Manikarnika: The Queen of Jhansi (2019).
- She often shares photos of herself with Bollywood celebrities on social media, especially the ones she is a huge fan of like Hrithik Roshan.
- One of her most acclaimed roles was Bayyaji Bai in the hit TV show Sai Baba. As someone who follows Sai Baba personally, it was an easy choice for her to take on this challenging role; additionally, she read Sai Satcharitra as preparation.
- In her free time, she likes to go on bike rides with her friends.
- Gamre is an avid follower of Sadhguru and often attends events related to him as well as his workshops.
- Priya Gamre began her career as a stunt woman for many Bollywood actresses and Balaji Telefilms before landing major roles in television and film projects.
- Though she never intended to pursue acting during her teenage years, it seems as if it is part of her destiny. She became interested in acting while performing stunts and copying actresses’ looks; furthermore, Amrita Singh’s compliment had a major influence on her transition from stunt double to actress.
- Priya Gamre enjoys smoking cigarettes and drinking alcoholic beverages when she spends time with her friends.
In summary, Priya Gamre is an Indian actress and model who has worked in TV series, Hindi, Marathi, and Bhojpuri movies and web series. She has acted in several notable works. Priya Gamre has a Wikipedia page that provides some basic information about her, and she is estimated to be in her late 20s or early 30s. There is no information available about her affairs or husband.