Kelsey Plum Net worth: Many people think Kelsey Plum to be one of the most talented female basketball players in America. She plays point guard for WNBA teams such as the San Antonio Stars and the Las Vegas Aces. At the 2020 Olympics in Tokyo, she won the gold medal for women’s basketball. She has been a fan of sports since childhood. Since high school, she played basketball. We’ll be discussing Kelsey Plum’s salary, contract and net worth in 2023.
Kelsey Plum is also from a family that has been involved in sports. Her parents, along with both her older sisters, play basketball or volleyball. Her family always encouraged her to be her best on the court. She has shown great commitment and done a great job because of it.
Kelsey Plum Net Worth 2023
As of 2023, Kelsey Plum had a net worth approximately one million dollars (1m$). She also plays pro basketball for various WNBA clubs, which pays a good wage. As a player, she has won many games and received prize money throughout her high school years.
Other than that, all information regarding her earnings, endorsements, and other sources is still a mystery. We will keep you updated if we see any improvement.
Kelesy Plum Biography
|Birth Name||Kelsey Christine Plum|
|Profession||WNBA Basketball Player, Broadcaster|
|Birthday / Date of Birth||24th August 1994|
|Age||28 Years Old|
|Playing Position||Point Guard|
|Shirt Number||10 – United States|
|Height||In feet – 5 feet 8 inches|
In centimeters – 173 cm
In meters – 1.73 m
|Weight||In Kilograms – 65 kg|
In Pounds – 145 lbs
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|School||La Jolla Country Day School|
|University||University of Washington|
|Father||Jim Plum ( Football and Baseball player)|
|Mother||Katie Plum (Volleyball player)|
|Siblings||Lauren Plum (Older Sister) (Volleyball player)|
Kaitlyn Plum (Older Sister) (Volleyball player)
Daniel Plum (Younger Brother) (Football player)
Kelsey Plum Early life
Plum is Katie Plum and Jim Plum’s child. Her mother was an excellent volleyball player at University of California, Davis. Her father was an All-American football player in high school at La Mesa, California. He played college football at San Diego State and baseball there. Plum is the oldest of two older sisters and has a younger brother.
Her mother played volleyball as did her sisters. Kaitlyn, her oldest sister, played volleyball at UC Davis. Lauren was a member of the USA Junior National Team and played for the University of Oregon.
Daniel was younger and played football at UC Davis. Kelsey began playing volleyball at the age of seven and was a good player in the USA Volleyball junior program. She chose La Jolla Country Day School instead of Poway High School because her sisters had attended there. Plum preferred basketball to volleyball when she was ready for high school. Candice Wiggins was a high school student at La Jolla Country Day School.
Kelsey Plum Salary & Contract
Kelsey Plum earned $57,000 per year according to her salary in 2019. Her salary has increased over the years which has resulted in an increase in her net worth.
Kelsey signed a two-year, $350,000 contract with the Aces in May 2020. She was about to start June when she injured her Achilles tendon. She missed 2020 because of the injury and the surgery.
We don’t know much about Plum, but we do know that he signed a two year deal with the Aces for $350,000 on May 15, 2020.
Tweleted.com keeps you informed and entertained with the most recent news. Our Site Tweleted contains information about Kelesy Plum Net Worth, Movies and Height as well as other interesting facts. You can also follow us on social media, including Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter. Be part of the movement! We welcome your ideas, thoughts, and opinions.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Kelsey Plum
- Kelsey was raised in Poway, California.
- Her mother was a successful volleyball player at the University of California, Davis. Her father was an All-American football player in high school, La Mesa, California. He went on to play baseball and football collegiately at San Diego State.
- Plum was named to the 2013 WBCA High-School Coaches’ All American Team.
- She participated in the 2013 WBCA High School All-America Game. She hit six of eight field goals and scored 14 points.
- Plum represented the USA at the Tenth FIFA U19 World Championship in Klaipeda, Lithuania, July 2013.
- Plum made her debut in the NHL against the Dallas Wings on May 25, 2017. She scored four points and one assist from the bench in a loss 94-82.
- Plum was an analyst for Pac-12 Network’s broadcast of Arizona State’s women’s basketball match on January 17, 2020.
- Plum, now in a starting position, set a new career record for points, assists, and rebounds in 2022. 20.2 points, 5 assists, and 2.5 rebounds, on 42% from 3 and 46% from the floor.
- Kelsey signed a six-month contract with Galatasaray on 15 January 2022.
How much is Kelesy Plum Net Worth?
As per 2023, Kelesy Plum Net Worth is around $1 Million.