Image Resizer Software is something that has become a necessity to make things work in the digital world. From pictures for your profile to images on your business site, you need it by your side. The best thing is there are various such software available in the market right now.
You can get one based on your requirements and choice preferences. For example, you can get bulk image resizer software for easily resizing numerous images at a time. You can check out Image Resizer Software Reviews to better understand which software would be best for you.
#1 Here are the top 10 image resizing software that are popular in 2023:
#1 Bricelam Image Resizer for Windows
This is a simple but powerful image resizing tool for Windows users. It is an excellent photo resizer software as it offers almost all the features you will need. There are no cumbersome features and the interface is pretty smooth.
If you are not comfortable with complex tools, this might be the best software for you. Because it is one of the simplest image resizing software out there.
• Works with various image formats such as JPG, JPEG, PNG, BMP, and more
• Allows to resize images in specific standard forms or custom sizes
• There are advanced features for changing the DPI and resizing the quality of the images
You May Also Like:-
#2 Icecream Apps
It is an easy and basic online image resizer. However, when it comes to efficiency, Icecream apps is an excellent choice. You can resize pictures in a convenient way and at a fast pace. It has a simple interface which makes this image resizing software greatly user-friendly.
• Allows to choose standard built-in sizes to resize images or come up with custom ones
• Has a great feature that allows reverse size setting for vertical pictures
• It can perform image resizing in Batch Mode and resize multiple images in a go
• It takes less space in comparison to other image resizing software
It is known as one of the best image resizing software available for Windows as of now. It is free. Plus, it is really easy to operate and work with. The interface is simple which allows to quickly resize images. The image resizer software works on all Windows.
• It has different modes of resizing and allows a custom mode as well
• It has many great advanced-level resizing options to select the DPI, set the image quality, and more
• This app also converts files into formats of your choice
• It takes very little space of computer memory
#4 RIOT- Radical Image Optimization Tool
RIOT is one of the most excellent image resizing software that you will find in 2023. It provides advanced features. So, if you desire to do more than basic resizing and compressing, consider using this software. With it, you can easily edit images, adjust the image quality, add filters before resizing.
• It has amazing custom resizing options
• It offers several advanced-level features
• Highly reliable and efficient for use
#5 FILEminimizer Pictures
With this software, you can upload perfect pictures to your social media apps within a few clicks. This windows image resizer is known to reduce the picture size by 98% and that too without degrading its quality. It is considered one of the best online Images Compressor Sites.
• It produces high-quality images for windows
• It has an in-built search directory for looking for the image files and folders
• It allows to compress images and directly upload them on Facebook
• Allows to compress images individually as well as in a batch
It is a widely known software as it is available on almost all platforms that help in resizing images. If you are looking for an efficient Jpg Image Resizer Software free download, consider XnResize.
• Allows to easily adjust height and width of images as per user’s choice
• Has easy drag and drop options to resize multiple images or all images in a folder
• Comes with many efficient image orientation options
• Allows to set the custom output filename
This software is available in both forms: paid and free. It has many surplus features that are usually not offered in other image resizer software for Windows.
#1 Features: (free version):
• It supports multiple languages
• Allows resizing images with custom width and height in units of pixels, percentages, and print.
• It supports all main image formats such as JPG, JPEG, PNG, BMP, TIF, TIFF, WMF, GIF, and EMF
• It offers various effects for editing the images; for example, Black and White, Monochrome, Vintage photo and many more
• Allows to flip and rotate images
#8 Batch Image Resizer
One of the best things about this software is that it is very compact. Another best thing is, you guessed it, it software works effectively. However, small size does not mean it has fewer features.
• It provides four methods for resizing images
• Allows to convert images in various formats such as PNG, JPEG, TIF, PCX, GIF, and BMP
• The tool also has a file directory to search for required images
This software is known to have a smooth operation for resizing. With great image resizing software, it is also a wonderful editor. You can easily rotate, crop, adjust, blur, invert, and blur images with it.
• Has various editing tools for structuring, adjusting the color balance, and sharpening the images
• Allows to capture screenshots and operate on them
#10 Light Image Resizer
This amazing software allows users to resize images quickly and easily. With this tool, you can resize multiple images in a batch. You can also change the DPI and alter the quality settings as per your requirement.
• Has options for bulk editing
• Can be used to convert files into different formats; allows converting files into ZIP document
• It offers ‘Collage features’ for merging two or more pictures and resizing them
• Allows to compress images as well as PDF files
• Provides an option to add a watermark to images and PDF files
What is the best image resizer software for Windows in 2023?
The best image resizer software for Windows in 2023 is Adobe Photoshop, which has powerful tools for resizing images and other graphics. It also provides a wide range of options, such as cropping, retouching, and more. Other popular image resizing software for Windows include Corel PaintShop Pro, ACDSee Photo Studio, and GIMP.
What features should I look for in an image resizer software?
When choosing an image resizer software, make sure it provides powerful resizing tools that are easy to use and understand. Look for features such as batch processing for resizing multiple images at once, the ability to preview images before resizing, and automated features to simplify the process.
Are there any free image resizer software for Windows?
Yes, there are several free image resizer software for Windows, such as GIMP and Paint.net. While these programs may not have all the features of paid programs, they are still great for basic image resizing tasks.
Can I resize images online?
Yes, there are several online services that allow you to quickly and easily resize images without having to install any special software. These services often provide a wide range of features and options, such as cropping and retouching, and usually include a free trial period.
As mentioned above, various image resizing tools are available in the market in 2023. You can choose to use resizing software that goes well with your requirements.