Everyone in the business sector has often heard about Client Management Software; however, not many know its purpose. Known by many different names like Contact Database and Client Relationship Manager (CRM), this is an essential tool for every business.
This is a system that helps manage and keep track of the customers and helps build relations. Given the several options in the industry, it can sometimes be hard to choose the right one for your business. Further mentioned in this article are the top ten CRM programs that can suit your company’s needs.
#1 Best Client Management Software Reviews 2022
List of best client management software are as under
Best suited for both small and large businesses, this free software and comes with four basic plans. All plans are available for a minimum of 5 users. It can help manage all kinds of clients and comes with features that can help centralize your entire client’s information. The several functionalities offered can provide total transparency for the clients.
• Easier to give your clients an overall view of the project
• It shows which people saw each message
• Allows you to move a client from one pipeline to another
• You can invite clients to see the project roadmap
#2 Pipedrive CRM
This software is best suited for medium-sized businesses and freelancers. Allowing each to try it free for 14 days, this pipeline management software offers AI-powered Sales Assistant. With workflow automation, you can automate repetitive tasks, further saving a lot of resources. You can also manage sales conversations and use a preferred inbox.
• Allows you to link all contacts and deals to emails automatically
• It can be integrated with sale increasing apps and computer software
• Allows you to grow unlimited databases of organizations and contacts
• Sync contacts and the calendar with Microsoft and Google
This CRM system does a great job in balancing both necessary features and its pricing options. It also allows users to easily integrate a long list of Zoho products that are compatible with the program. With an average rating of 4.5 out of a total of 5, it is a straightforward Editor’s choice. On top of that, it allows up to 3 free users.
• Allows up to ten free users
• It comes with several innovative and practical features
• Contains gamification modules
• Reliable email marketing implementations
Well-known CRM software in the market, Airtable is a must for medium-sized and large businesses. It allows the user to share, store and edit information. Relatively on the more expensive side, this is very justly priced given the hoard of features it offers.
• Streamline your workflow with the hoard of collaboration tools offered
• Provides detailed information and a well-detailed database record
• Allows automation of tasks
• Offers integration with marketplace apps
Insightly CRM is a functionally intuitive, practical, and aesthetically pleasing customer relations management software. Most large SMBs use this software, given its wide array of functional features and integrations available.
• Dynamic and fluid designing
• A number of integration options
• Built-in project management chops
• A wide range of functionality
This is one of the top CRM tools available in the market and has been in the industry for quite some time now. It is a pioneering platform with several stellar features and always comes up with updates to make the user experience better. Given the AI and easy interoperability, this is by far the best option available for you.
• A wide array of customizations and advanced features
• Amazing performance and workflows
• Efficient social collaboration choices and third-party app store
this is a complete CRM solution that offers reliable work management. It further helps optimize sales, customer success, marketing project management, and more. This is relatively new software, making it better suited to the new world of work and help remote teams thrive with total visibility.
• Offers code-free powerful customization
• Provides real-time collaboration
• Easy-to-use and needs minimum to no training
• Amazing customer service
Allowing you to manage and keep track of business relationships between your clients and organization, Capsule CRM has made a name for itself in the industry and for all the right reasons. This competitively priced software allows you to organize and analyze clients so that you can better cater to them. You can also allocate tasks to your team, manage the pipeline and track communication.
• Share and store contact with other organizations
• Categorize your data according to your company’s needs
• Send group emails in a created contact list
• Manage calendars and to-do lists
Zendesk caters to several needs in a business for client management. Not only does it have a number of lead management features, but the ease of use makes it one of the leading CRM programs. With easy interoperability within the ecosystem, it really makes the software one in a million.
• Relatively better pricing options
• Organized and clean user interface
• Translates on both mobile apps and the web
• Offers an overall reading of contact interactions
• Added insights with powerful analytics
With Nutshell CRM, you do not have to worry about any client relations. It is a customizable and proficient software program that can make your business efforts a lot easier.
It can also be integrated on other platforms, so your team members can refer to it, irrespective of if they are on the move or in office. With a user-friendly UI, this is perhaps the best option for every medium-sized business.
• Customizable to the requirements of your company
• Allows you to set tasks and follow-up call or email
• Offers facilities to prioritize leads and divides the customer and potential leads
• Provides a detailed list of communication with clients
#2 In Conclusion
A CRM software program is an integral part of managing and building relations with your customers, helping you increase brand awareness and loyalty. However, this is only true if you select the software which is best suited for your business. Apart from this list of the ten best CRM software, you should consider reading the full reviews to know what to use.